Friday, March 6, 2009

Chef Karissa!

Ava (oops...Chef Karissa!), Dawson and I decided to make some muffins on Thursday. We actually made a lot of muffins----blueberry, cherry, and cranberry orange. We do this a lot and give a bunch to Papa Willie. He'll eat anything, lol!

Chef Karissa doing her thang! She said, "I'm Chef Karissa and I'll make anything you want. Just ask me and I'll bake it!"




Dawson amused himself by playing with the holders and placing cranberries inside.....he did this for an hour. NOW, I know what to give him when I need some "me" time. :)

Missy Moo Moo eating her muffin. I asked her if she thought they were good and she said YES! I told her that she made them and she said, "Well, I did a great job didn't I?"

Boy decided he'd rather have a piece of bread and butter instead of those good muffins we just made.

Telling Daddy all about his day! :)

Laughing during dinner. He is such a cut up and has really come into his own personality lately.

0 comments: