Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our snow "night."


We had to stop for gas, so I decided to take a few pictures.



Ava didn't want to leave! :)




This is what we saw for 6 hours and the exact reason it took us so long to get home. Scary.


Ava was soooo excited!

Driving home from SC.


Ava loved eating the snow. Silly girl.



Excuse how totally FAT I look. Omg...note to self, NEVER where another cap on my head.

Ava threw a snowball and it hit Damon square on the ear. LOL

Dawson enjoyed staying on the sidewalk....was not too sure of the snow.


Ava HAD to make a snow angel. Excuse the face, snow was falling on her and she didn't like it.



After a grueling 6 hour car drive home from SC (which should have only taken 3), we finally made it home in time to play in the snow. That lasted all of 20 minutes and then we were done. I captured our moments on film. Enjoy.


0 comments: