Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ava funnies.....

Here are some recent "funny" sayings that our girl said.

  • During the snowing fiasco last Sunday, Damon was driving and getting quite frustrated because people didn't know how to drive in the snow here in the south. Excuse us! :) Anyways---he blurted out, "If you want to sight see, go do it on a side road!" Ava heard this and said, "Yeah...go do it on a side walk!" Gotta love his northern accent when he is frustrated....us southerners can't understand it!
  • Damon called someone "Gomer" and Ava said, "Ohhhh....Daddy, you said a BAD word!"
  • Dawson was speaking to us recently and Ava looked at him and said, "Dawson, You are so cute. I love your voice."
  • Ava loved the snow and she loves Heaven....so, when it snowed she was so excited b/c....."I bet Heaven is covered in snow."
  • The other night Ava was watching American Idol w/ me and I said, "Ava, I love you." She said, "I love you too....".....I said, "I love you more than anything in the world." She was so very serious and almost asleep and said "I love you more than shrimp." Gotta love sleepy talk!
  • Damon had a meeting last night w/ his boss....Ava knew this so as soon as she saw him she said, "So how'd it go?" "Did your boss boss you?" I think Damon was confused on how to even answer that one!
I love hearing Ava talk. Every single day she says something that makes us crack up. She is so much like my daddy it is weird!

0 comments: