Saturday, February 7, 2009

In honor of you, Dawson Ray Schneider....my favorite little boy in the world!








My Boy
Author: Amanda Rodriguez
When I learned that you were coming I was sure that you would be, the most wonderful and precious child that I would ever see. I was fearful, but excited, I was anxious, but prepared, to hold you in my arms and show you just how much I cared. And when the day finally came, my heart was filled with joy, to see that you were made for me, my perfect little boy. Now as the years are passing, you surprise me everyday, by showing me that I can love you in so many different ways.

********************************************************************************
I am amazed that Dawson will be 2 on Monday. It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. It seems like yesterday that I was laying in the OR having a c-section and then finding out that my boy was a BIG boy, 9.3 lbs. :)
It seems like yesterday that my life completely changed forever when I first laid eyes on him and nursed him for the very first time.
***********************************************************************************
Dear Sweet Dawson,
Words can not express how much I love you. You have changed my life and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me this opportunity to raise such a loving and sweet little boy. Every one used to tell me that a bond between a mother and her boy was so great, so special, so wonderful, so deep----now, I know what they mean. I have never felt so needed, so loved, so happy, so amazed, and so blessed until both you and Ava came into my life. You are my reason for living. You are my reason for breathing and my reason for trying to be the best mother I can be.
I love how you love to play the drums, read books, suck on your "papi," run w/ your arms pumping, clink your glass w/ ours during meal times, how you say "no" to everything, your kisses, your hugs, and most of all your presence. You have made our family complete.
You mean EVERYTHING to me and I am so very proud of you.
I pray that God will always be # 1 to you. I pray that he will always keep you safe and healthy.
You are my favorite little boy in the whole wide world.
I love you more than ANYTHING!
Happy Birthday my precious boy.
You are amazing to me.
~Mommy


2 comments:

Mx3 said...

It was a great party! Thanks for inviting us!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget his "call to prayer" with each meal. Funny little man that he is.......