My friend, Michele, challenged me not to check my stats for 2 weeks.....I just couldn't do it my friend. I'm obessed....LOL
Anyways---good news for me.
Weight: 135 lbs (up 1 lb from last week, ugh!)
Upper arm: 11.5 inches (down .5 inches)
Chest: 35 inches (down 3 inches from 3 weeks ago at start date)
Waist: 33 inches (down 3 inches from 3 weeks ago at start date)
Hips: 38 inches (down 1.5 inches from 3 weeks ago start date)
Thigh: 20.5 inches (down .5 inches from 3 weeks ago ")
I'm very happy! I'm not losing the "weight" as fast as I thought, but hey---I'm still down 5 lbs from the start of this walking diet.....I'm amazed at the inches I've lost.
*************************************************************************************
Ava funnies:
Anyways---good news for me.
Weight: 135 lbs (up 1 lb from last week, ugh!)
Upper arm: 11.5 inches (down .5 inches)
Chest: 35 inches (down 3 inches from 3 weeks ago at start date)
Waist: 33 inches (down 3 inches from 3 weeks ago at start date)
Hips: 38 inches (down 1.5 inches from 3 weeks ago start date)
Thigh: 20.5 inches (down .5 inches from 3 weeks ago ")
I'm very happy! I'm not losing the "weight" as fast as I thought, but hey---I'm still down 5 lbs from the start of this walking diet.....I'm amazed at the inches I've lost.
*************************************************************************************
Ava funnies:
- Ava's prayer last night......."Dear Lord, Thank you for this food. Today has been a wonderful day. I wish Mama and Daddy would let me have a puppy and sell Dawson at the next sale. Amen."
- I said something to her tonight and she looked at Damon and said, "She's not right."
- Unfortunately, I burped tonight and Damon looked at me w/ disgust......Ava saw this and said to him so politely...."Daddy, she has gas."





1 comments:
Its funny that Ava wants to sell Dawson at the next sell. Mason often comments that he'd like to sell the "Thinking Chair". What would we do without our comedians? LOL
Post a Comment