Thursday, February 5, 2009

More grocery deals! :)

I got some really great deals yesterday @ Kroger.
I saved 55 dollars in coupons and store savings.
I ONLY spent $47.00 on all of this.
I had to go and get some stuff for Dawson's party on Sat and decided to take advantage of some great deals they had going on.

~I got 3 boxes of cereal for 67 cents each.
~Dt. Dr. Pepper = FREE
~Kids Essentials drinks = FREE
~4 combo packs of yogurt for 50 cents each.
~6 individual yogurts for 50 cents total.
~5 packs of lunch meat for 5.00, but I got 1.00 off coupons for next time. They are on sale for 1.00, so I'm going back to get more FREE!
~1 box of Lean Pockets =80 cents
~Wacky Mac = 29 cents
~Frenchs mustard = almost free...few cents...can't remember
~2 packs of toilet paper = FREE
~3 boxes of Pizza Rolls = 50 cents each
~reduced priced bread
~Fruit snacks = 3 packs....very cheap b/c of coupons and sales
~Butter and waffles were both very cheap after using coupons



Sorry these are turned funny....they are not saved this way. I have no clue what happened when blogger downloaded the pictures. UGH!


I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!

My shopping is totally different now that I have "found" coupon and saving sites on the web. I will NEVER buy something again if I don't have a coupon and it is not on sale. I just see how you can get things for nearly nothing now and I can not fathom shopping like I used to. It makes me sick to think about how much money I've lost in the past.


4 comments:

Mx3 said...

I watched John & Kate +8 the other night. Kate was on the warpath because John had bought something without using a coupon. The whole show was about making him go back to the store and get his money back with the coupon. Your comment made me think of that show. I'm on the right track, but I've got to spend some time on the coupon sites. I'm having trouble printing them, but I think its my computer. But I have enough groceries for three weeks, so I don't think I did too bad. ;O)

Mx3 said...

BTW, Bells had a bunch of good deals this morning.

Anonymous said...

The fruit snacks are cheaper at Publix this week I think. They are BOGO. I got a great deal on WISE cheese puffs too, $.50 for a big bag. I signed up for cheetos for the VDAY party next week lol. The Land o Lakes butter is a profit of $.15 each I think or something like that. OH and if you have anymore of the $1.50 coupons on the YO plus yogurt there is also a $1 shortcut and cell fire you can add to your card. When you buy 2 it takes off the card $1 and two coupons which makes them free.

christina donellan said...

Em- I am really proud of you!!! I have done the coupon thing on and off. I started in Jan full on and I am not going to stop.
On top of coupons I go to Aldi and shop there. I do Aldi once a month and stock up on certain things and still under my budget.