Friday, January 9, 2009

These funny kids of ours....

keep us laughing on a daily basis.

Ava's new sayings:
  • After loving on my boy one day and talking to him like a mom does her son, Ava asked----"Why do you treat him like a baby?"
  • The other day she was being a little wild when we were heading into the library....I told her that if she acted up in the library, I'd call my father and tell him he couldn't come over for dinner (not really---I just thought it would make her act better, LOL)......her response you ask? "Well, you can't do that Mama b/c Papa Willie is your daddy and he tells you what to do." Ohhhh, Ok!
  • Tonight during dinner Damon asked Ava why she was doing whatever it was that she was doing and her response was...."I am just a kid---that is why!

Dawson's newest antics:
  • Dawson loves to clink glasses during dinner each night. He also loves to pray numerous times during dinner. He eats, holds his glass up and we all have to toast, and then puts his hands in a praying position and we all have to do the same and pray. We do this about 4-5 times each meal.
  • He is a talking man now that he has tubes. It is amazing the difference in this child. He says so much to us now. I am so excited and so astonished at his vocabulary. I didn't know how much he knew until we got the tubes placed.

***Side note---Damon and I will be married this year (in July) for 10 years! Can you believe it? 10 LONG, WONDERFUL years----
Last night, we bit the bullet and bought plane tickets to Hawaii. Damon and I will be going to Hawaii in October from the 9-18th. We deserve this *treat* so much. I am thrilled to have this time w/ Damon.
Hopefully, we'll be pregnant when we go! How exciting will that be?

0 comments: