We have so much fun in our house. Some days we read, we play, I read / they play, we chase one another, etc. These pictures depict our home. We have so much fun together. Dawson, Ava and I made this cute picture on her Lite Brite. They loved doing this project. We still have it set up on the counter. Dawson wants to see it every morning. :)
The next set of pictures are too funny. Uncle Josh bought this "hair dressing / make-up table" thing for Ava. Well, low and behold she just had to have her first customer. Poor Dawson Ray----these pictures will be used as bribery one day I'm sure. He enjoyed it though. :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment