Since it is a new year, I have made myself some goals that I will try my best to accomplish throughout 2009.
They are as follows....
There--you have it. My goals. Think I can accomplish them? You betcha!
They are as follows....
- Show my husband lots of love....you know---the good kind....(lol) even when I'm too tired to "do it." Sorry folks--it's one of my goals.
- Use my cookbooks more when cooking dinner. I love to find neat recipes....I just need to find the time to find them!
- Walk on my treadmill 5 days a week.
- Learn to let small stuff roll off my back....sit back and enjoy my babies right now b/c I know very soon they will think D and I are not cool anymore.
- Stay on our new budget....life will be so easy if we continue down this path.
- Pay off my car (will be done in June), pay off all cc debt (will be done by March-April), use cash for purchases, and splurge a little more on Damon and myself.
- Last, but definitely not least---go on a date w/ my husband @ least once a month. We deserve to be able to actually hear each others conversations. We also deserve each others closeness....I want to hold his hand more often. I feel safe and sexy when he holds me. Try not to forget the enormous love we have for one another as we stumble our way through parenthood.
There--you have it. My goals. Think I can accomplish them? You betcha!





2 comments:
Some of this falls into "too much information"
Honey---
Relax, you know it true! :)
What's wrong w/ loving on you?
Everyone who is married does it!
Love you--
your sexy wife! :)
Post a Comment