*** I love this boy, even when he is mad at me for taking too many pictures of his cuteness!
- Each time I use the phone, I notice Mr. Boy waiting patiently until I'm finished. As soon as I say bye, he immediately says, "Who's that?" I have to tell him b/c if I don't he'll ask and ask until he knows who I was talking to. (As if it makes any difference! :) )
- Dawson loves to give high fives, dance his little butt off, run w/ his right arm pumping, and ask for "douce" (juice) all day long! He's too cute, you should see him, really!
- I've mentioned it before, but Dawson has to pray at every meal. If you aren't following along, he shakes his little hand at you until you hold your prayer hands up.
- He is so polite. He says "Tank Ewe" in all the right places.
- He loves his "pappy" (paci). I have no idea how to break this habit. All I keep telling myself is---he'll be broken before kindergarten...*I hope!*
- Dawson loves to watch football w/ his daddy. I have never seen a kid get so excited as soon as he sees a game on TV. He's a boy for sure!
- Lastly--he loves to say "Ewwwww" when he hears his father, ummmm, fluffing! Gross honey!
***He is a Mama's boy for sure!***





0 comments:
Post a Comment