Ava and I were sitting here tonight discussing various topics and the following conversation took place.....
Ava: "McCain / Palin for President"
"Mommy--who is our president?"
Me: "Barrack Obama honey."
Ava: "Well, I wanted McCain / Palin to win."
Me: "I know baby, so did I."
Ava: (Mind you she was a serious as you can be.....)
"Well, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit!"
Hilarious, huh? She's right. I may not be "happy" about Barrack Obama being our new President, but I will respect him and pray that he delivers on his "promises." I hope he can do all the things he is saying he will. God help us and help him make the best decisions for our country. :)
I'm not pitching a fit!
Ava: "McCain / Palin for President"
"Mommy--who is our president?"
Me: "Barrack Obama honey."
Ava: "Well, I wanted McCain / Palin to win."
Me: "I know baby, so did I."
Ava: (Mind you she was a serious as you can be.....)
"Well, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit!"
Hilarious, huh? She's right. I may not be "happy" about Barrack Obama being our new President, but I will respect him and pray that he delivers on his "promises." I hope he can do all the things he is saying he will. God help us and help him make the best decisions for our country. :)
I'm not pitching a fit!





1 comments:
Uhhhhhh I don't think you want him to do what he promises to do. If you did you would have voted for him. He will ruin the merit shop construction industry, nationalize our healthcare, print trillions of dollars in the name of "stimulus", devalue our currency and raise taxes on the upper quintile of income earning households.... by the way that is you. Wish him well but hope he is stopped where he oversteps.
Post a Comment