My new "diet" is called Walk Away the Pounds. Leslie Sansone has written numerous books and made several DVDs talking about how to lose weight by walking.
I decided to follow her plan. I love food. Giving up food is not an option for me. I've told numerous people before that I'll NEVER be anorexic b/c I love food too much. (Hence my weight of 140 lbs at 5 feet tall!!!!!)
Her plan consists of a walking daily for 6 weeks. I love this book because it gives me a clear concise plan to follow. Each day I have a page to fill out about my walking experience. She details exactly how much to walk each day and also gives important information about her plan. http://lesliesansone.com/walk/
***She has numerous books that are updated. I bought mine at the library on sale for 25 cents. Lucky me! :)
I walk on my treadmill daily. I find time to walk on it---usually when Dawson is taking his nap and Ava is watching PBS. :) It takes me 30 minutes daily.
Plan:
Week 1: M-1 mile, T-1 mile, W-1 mile, Th-unstructured...5000 steps all day, F-1 mile, Sat-2 miles, Sunday-off
Week 2: M-2 miles, T-1 mile, W-unstructured....6,000 steps all day, Th-2 miles, F-1 mile, Sat-3 miles, Sunday--off
Week 3: M-2 miles, T-1 mile, W-2 miles, Th-unstructured 7,000 steps all day, F-3 miles, Sat-2 miles, Sunday--off
Week 4: M-3 miles, T-2 miles, W-unstructured 8,000 steps all day, Th-2 miles, F-2 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
Week 5: M-2 miles, T-2 miles, W-3 miles, Th-unstructured 9,000 steps all day, F-3 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
Week 6: M-3 miles, T-3 miles, W-unstructured 10,000 steps all day, Th-3 miles, F-2 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
I am on day 3 of week one. As of Monday, I walked 1.6 miles, and Tuesday I also walked 1.6 miles. I am so excited to *see* some changes in my body, my attitude, and my health.
Let me know if you join me in this effort to lose weight and feel better.
I am really excited about this adventure.
************************************************************************************
1/19/09
Beginning weight-140 lbs
Upper arm- 12 inches
Chest-38 inches
Waist-36 inches
Hips-39.5 inches
Thigh-20 inches
************************************************************************************
I decided to follow her plan. I love food. Giving up food is not an option for me. I've told numerous people before that I'll NEVER be anorexic b/c I love food too much. (Hence my weight of 140 lbs at 5 feet tall!!!!!)
Her plan consists of a walking daily for 6 weeks. I love this book because it gives me a clear concise plan to follow. Each day I have a page to fill out about my walking experience. She details exactly how much to walk each day and also gives important information about her plan. http://lesliesansone.com/walk/
***She has numerous books that are updated. I bought mine at the library on sale for 25 cents. Lucky me! :)
I walk on my treadmill daily. I find time to walk on it---usually when Dawson is taking his nap and Ava is watching PBS. :) It takes me 30 minutes daily.
Plan:
Week 1: M-1 mile, T-1 mile, W-1 mile, Th-unstructured...5000 steps all day, F-1 mile, Sat-2 miles, Sunday-off
Week 2: M-2 miles, T-1 mile, W-unstructured....6,000 steps all day, Th-2 miles, F-1 mile, Sat-3 miles, Sunday--off
Week 3: M-2 miles, T-1 mile, W-2 miles, Th-unstructured 7,000 steps all day, F-3 miles, Sat-2 miles, Sunday--off
Week 4: M-3 miles, T-2 miles, W-unstructured 8,000 steps all day, Th-2 miles, F-2 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
Week 5: M-2 miles, T-2 miles, W-3 miles, Th-unstructured 9,000 steps all day, F-3 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
Week 6: M-3 miles, T-3 miles, W-unstructured 10,000 steps all day, Th-3 miles, F-2 miles, Sat-3 miles, Sunday-off
I am on day 3 of week one. As of Monday, I walked 1.6 miles, and Tuesday I also walked 1.6 miles. I am so excited to *see* some changes in my body, my attitude, and my health.
Let me know if you join me in this effort to lose weight and feel better.
I am really excited about this adventure.
************************************************************************************
1/19/09
Beginning weight-140 lbs
Upper arm- 12 inches
Chest-38 inches
Waist-36 inches
Hips-39.5 inches
Thigh-20 inches
************************************************************************************





1 comments:
Hmmm I'll have to check that out. I haven't ad excercise im yet but will be this week! We can DO THIS!
Post a Comment