Every time Ava puts on my shoes and prances around the house, I am reminded of what my Papa has always told me. He says, "Kids want to be just like their parents and they will emulate everything we do." Papa has told me numerous times to sit back and realize that everything we do as parents is being watched by our babies. How true is that?
I've started taking a parenting class at GBC and that is one of the things that Pastor Phil was talking about on Sunday. Kids want to be just like their parents. Here is a link to the website of Drs. Les and Leslie Parrot. We are taking the Parenting the Early Years series. http:realrelationships.com
God help me. Help me to the best best parent I can possibly be for my babies. Give Damon and I the knowledge and patience to do this "job" right. Help us Lord to make you proud and to have well rounded, educated, happy, content, and responsible Christian children.
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment