Wednesday, January 14, 2009

25 Random things about me.....

I was tagged on facebook, but thought I'd do it here instead.

  1. I love to read. Lately I've been reading christian fiction books and I love them so much.
  2. I love being on the computer. My mommy board, my blog, and facebook are my addictions.
  3. Damon and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year. I am so excited. It has been the BEST 10 years of my life, by far! Honey---I love you so much. I would do it all over again.
  4. Teaching is my passion. I am happiest when I'm in my classroom teaching kids.
  5. I really want another baby. I can't believe I'm saying that b/c I literally thought I was d.o.n.e! I just can't shake the feeling. I dread the morning sickness though, oh and----another c-section!
  6. I need to get a pedicure so bad. 1st I need to shave my legs though. Why do I dislike shaving so much?
  7. My parents divorced when I was young. I used to wish they would get back together, but had they granted that wish, I wouldn't have my most favorite brother in the world. I did miss family dinners together at night though. AND--going home to both Mama and Daddy.
  8. My daughter is just like me. I think that is why I'm so stressed w/ her sometimes. I get so upset b/c she is just like me.......I do think it is cute though. I love having a mini-me.
  9. I love butterfinger hot chocolate. I do not like coffee.
  10. I really have to have one piece of chocolate every day....if not, I feel depressed.
  11. Speaking of depression, I am just now getting to the point of not feeling depressed about my Nana's passing. Now I gravitate to good thoughts rather than what should have been thoughts.
  12. My mother is my best friend. My father is my favorite man in the world. My sister is my favorite girlfriend in the world. My brother is my best buddy!
  13. My face is really getting on my nerves b/c it is breaking out so much. Ding dang chocolate and hormones!
  14. I have the best in-laws ever! I am so blessed w/ them!
  15. I miss Gabrielle so much. Being a teenager must be hard. I just hope she knows some day that we have always loved her as much as our kids who live w/ us daily. She is precious to us and I hope that one day we have a special relationship together.
  16. I could not live w/out Damon, Ava, and Dawson. I live for dinner together each night and after wards when we read and play together.
  17. My house is perfect to me. I love it! (I would love a new bedroom suite though----that'll have to wait until Hawaii is done and our 3rd child is born!)
  18. We will start ttc (trying to conceive) in July. I keep bumping up the date.
  19. I love God. I do not know what I would do w/out that special relationship w/ him. I love being able to go to Him always and get comfort from Him.
  20. My car needs some repairs.....my air conditioning light is out, my tailgate thingy is not working properly, my tires need air, and I have a few spots that need a paint touch-up. LOL---you'd think I drive a piece of junk, huh?
  21. I am a planner. Sometimes it drives me crazy. I live for the next thing I have to plan. W/out my calendar, I'd be a lost woman!
  22. I hope Ava has a wonderful school to go to next year. I pray that her teacher is wonderful and her classmates become her friends. I pray that we feel like it is home. I pray that she does not have any problems w/ anyone next year. I also pray that she has good behavior on a daily basis. I will miss her preschool.....
  23. Dawson slept all night last night. YAHOO! I just wish this little man was a good sleeper like his sister. She loves to sleep like her mama.
  24. I love to cook for my family. I love to fix their plates and know that they are satisfied.
  25. I love my blog. It is a great release for me and I like knowing that my family and friends can keep up w/ us daily via my blog. My kids will have a wonderful journal to read when they get older. :) When I die, I hope my family can read through this blog and smile b/c they are what made my life perfect, special, and worth living!

0 comments: