Mama is always right. Did you hear that? ALWAYS RIGHT!
I knew that only after 2 days of coughing---something was very wrong w/ my boy. His cough came on him very fast and very aggressive.
I took him to the doctor this afternoon and after $250.00 was spent, he is HOPEFULLY on the road to recovery.
Dawson is wheezing, has ANOTHER ear infection, and has a cough that rattles his chest....no lie---- you can hear him breathing and rattling just sitting next to him.
So, I had to get antibiotics (Zithromax), Prednisone, and a nebulizer machine. He is taking breathing treatments w/ Albuteral every 4-6 hours.
We also have an appointment w/ an ENT doctor on Monday.
***Fingers crossed*** he gets some relief soon.
Pray for our little man please.
I knew that only after 2 days of coughing---something was very wrong w/ my boy. His cough came on him very fast and very aggressive.
I took him to the doctor this afternoon and after $250.00 was spent, he is HOPEFULLY on the road to recovery.
Dawson is wheezing, has ANOTHER ear infection, and has a cough that rattles his chest....no lie---- you can hear him breathing and rattling just sitting next to him.
So, I had to get antibiotics (Zithromax), Prednisone, and a nebulizer machine. He is taking breathing treatments w/ Albuteral every 4-6 hours.
We also have an appointment w/ an ENT doctor on Monday.
***Fingers crossed*** he gets some relief soon.
Pray for our little man please.





0 comments:
Post a Comment