I had to do this on Sunday b/c I was so tired of obsessing over the should we, could we, etc.....
We have even been thinking of checking out fostering a child in order to adopt. I haven't mentioned this to anyone and yet my mom wrote me a note last night referencing this.
God is good. He is in control. I will let His will be done.
***********************************************************************************
****Mama's note to me.****
Emily...Since you love children, you will always feel a longing to hold and love an infant, no matter how old you get. I have heard my friends say that, friends that are my age and older. It's because we (females) have a nurturing character. Last year when I had my hysterectomy, a crazy thought went through my mind that I could never have another baby and I felt a sadness. At my age, why would I even think such a thought? It's that need to hold, love and nurture another human being, I believe.
Another consideration other than the health of your newborns...your health while pregnant. Can you physically handle Gestational Diabetes again? Will you eventually have Type Two Diabetes because of your exposure during pregnancy? This would be a good time for an appointment with your OB/Gyn to discuss what happened before and how you could be affected during a third pregnancy.
If your health is threatened in any way, then I am concerned. I think your health is more important than anything else. You need to be healthy to be there for Ava and Dawson.
Also consider adoption as an option. There are so many children who need a Mommy and Daddy now and there will always be children in the future who need a family and a good home. If you were to consider this, you wouldn't have to make an immediate decision.
You & your health is my concern, because I love you very much & always will.
Mom
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment