What a crazy few days we've had.
Dawson does have to get tubes. I'm waiting on the scheduling coordinator to call me back and confirm a time. Bless his heart! He has really been doing a lot of talking lately. He says "Bye-Bye" which is the cutest thing I have ever heard. He says "Awwww....." which is so sweet too! :) He loves to dance w/ his sister and follow her around until she inevitably does something to make him upset. Ugh---I guess that what big sisters are for, huh? ***Rolling eyes here!***
We've traveled and traveled lately....we've been to my mom's house, Damon's parent's house twice, and I'm getting excited about my girls weekend this weekend.
We are headed to the mountains!!!!! :) Damon will be all by himself w/ the kids for 2.5 days. I love it. They will love it....I'm not so sure he will though. :)
Ava is stressing me out at the moment. She is constantly hitting her friends at school out of frustration. Thank the Lord it is not malicious, but hitting is hitting in my book. She hits for things like "so and so not wanting to be her daughter," "so and so not wanting to do what she wants to do," "so and so not letting her wear their hat." Ugh---when will this phase end?
We pray together, I've taken everything imaginable away, I've tried every method, I've even w/held spending the night w/ her Papa (which you would have thought I pulled a tooth w/out anesthesia when I told her that she couldn't spend the night w/ him)----
Honestly---please help me pray for her. I don't want this behavior to continue. I am just sick over it.
After saying all of that---she is still wonderful to us. She is so funny and provides us w/ lot of stimulation on a daily basis. She says the funniest things and loves to dance for us. I know we will get past this, but dang....parenting is HARD WORK!
The pictures above were taken one morning before church. Aren't our babies just precious?
Dawson does have to get tubes. I'm waiting on the scheduling coordinator to call me back and confirm a time. Bless his heart! He has really been doing a lot of talking lately. He says "Bye-Bye" which is the cutest thing I have ever heard. He says "Awwww....." which is so sweet too! :) He loves to dance w/ his sister and follow her around until she inevitably does something to make him upset. Ugh---I guess that what big sisters are for, huh? ***Rolling eyes here!***
We've traveled and traveled lately....we've been to my mom's house, Damon's parent's house twice, and I'm getting excited about my girls weekend this weekend.
We are headed to the mountains!!!!! :) Damon will be all by himself w/ the kids for 2.5 days. I love it. They will love it....I'm not so sure he will though. :)
Ava is stressing me out at the moment. She is constantly hitting her friends at school out of frustration. Thank the Lord it is not malicious, but hitting is hitting in my book. She hits for things like "so and so not wanting to be her daughter," "so and so not wanting to do what she wants to do," "so and so not letting her wear their hat." Ugh---when will this phase end?
We pray together, I've taken everything imaginable away, I've tried every method, I've even w/held spending the night w/ her Papa (which you would have thought I pulled a tooth w/out anesthesia when I told her that she couldn't spend the night w/ him)----
Honestly---please help me pray for her. I don't want this behavior to continue. I am just sick over it.
After saying all of that---she is still wonderful to us. She is so funny and provides us w/ lot of stimulation on a daily basis. She says the funniest things and loves to dance for us. I know we will get past this, but dang....parenting is HARD WORK!
The pictures above were taken one morning before church. Aren't our babies just precious?





0 comments:
Post a Comment