Monday, December 15, 2008

Ahhh....my weekend is over and it's back to real life!

I had the best time this weekend. 2 of my greatest and most favorite friends and I went to the mountains. It was FABULOUS!!!!

Let me name a few of my favorite moments......

  • Sitting outside... drinking hot chocolate... wrapped up in a blanket.... watching the stream....
  • Talking and talking and talking.....
  • Laughing so hard at one another.....
  • Eating out at 2 very good restaurants w/out having to wait on children....
  • Going to bed late and waking up late.....
  • Taking a long hot shower w/out having to handle kid situations while taking a bath.....
  • Eating our dinner of appetizers.....
  • Eating about 10 of my new found favorite cookies.....
  • Hearing one of my friends say, "Ok...Ok....Ok.....I'm done, I'm done....do it again!"
  • Sharing mommy secrets (about kids and ourselves!)
  • Shopping
  • Watching a movie together
  • The laughs, the talks, the hugs, everything!!!!

It was seriously a perfect weekend. Thank you ladies for helping me make memories that I will NEVER forget. Can we go again? :)

0 comments: