I have this brother---he is so handsome, so sweet, so caring, so smart, so helpful-----
His birthday is today!
He is 23 years old!!!!
WOW--Josh---where has time gone?
You will ALWAYS be my little brother.
You will ALWAYS be the platinum child----
The one who Daddy babies-----
The one who gets whatever he wants---- :):):)
The one who my kids love w/ all of their heart.
You are so precious to us Josh.
I hope your b-day is so very special. It can't be as special as you are to me, but if it is just a *tad* bit special, I am happy.......
I love you and I am so proud of you.
God has so many good things in store for you my dear.
You are my FAVORITE brother in the world.
I love you----Em
His birthday is today!
He is 23 years old!!!!
WOW--Josh---where has time gone?
You will ALWAYS be my little brother.
You will ALWAYS be the platinum child----
The one who Daddy babies-----
The one who gets whatever he wants---- :):):)
The one who my kids love w/ all of their heart.
You are so precious to us Josh.
I hope your b-day is so very special. It can't be as special as you are to me, but if it is just a *tad* bit special, I am happy.......
I love you and I am so proud of you.
God has so many good things in store for you my dear.
You are my FAVORITE brother in the world.
I love you----Em





0 comments:
Post a Comment