August 31st (yesterday) was my birthday. :) My husband remembered (gasp!) that I thought those neat little expensive (!) "edible baskets" were awesome. He came home on Friday and surprised me w/ this! That is a dozen chocolate covered strawberries. Oh.my.gosh.....they were so good. Ava, Dawson, & I ate almost all of them the first night. Thanks honey....for getting me something that I'm sure made me gain 5 lbs! :) It was delish!!!
My kids love balloons. Dawson finds them fascinating.....I let him have my b-day balloon and here is where it ended up.....at the top of my ceiling. Oh well, he still likes to point at it each time we walk into the living room.
Sunday morning we decided we were going to go to church. We've been trying to find a church home that we both love. I think we found it! :) ***Fingers crossed!*** We went to First United Methodist Church where the kids go to preschool. We enjoyed ourselves and so did the kids. I am so excited. :)
Here I am on my b-day w/ my precious babies. Life could not be any better.
After church, I kept the tradition that my Mama always had on our b-days....I got to choose where I wanted to eat lunch. No surprises here....MEXICAN! Look at my fantastic dessert.
Notice the excitement on Ava's face. You would have thought it was HER b-day. Yep, another 5 lbs added to the waist. It was so worth it though.
Scroll for another unexpected b-day gift.......
Unfortunately our old TV died on Saturday. We have no clue why....unless you think little fingers turning the TV on and off all day long could have broke it!?!?!?!?!
Anyways--we HAD to buy a TV. After all, the Republican National Convention starts today. I just couldn't miss it. :)
Meet our newest addition to our family. We love it.
32 inch flat screen Vizio TV. We also got a new DVD/VHS combo to go w/ it.
Anyways--we HAD to buy a TV. After all, the Republican National Convention starts today. I just couldn't miss it. :)
Meet our newest addition to our family. We love it.
32 inch flat screen Vizio TV. We also got a new DVD/VHS combo to go w/ it.
One final thought about my b-day.....
Last night, Ava asked me...."So Mama...how old are you?"
My response..."I'm 29 yrs old today girl."
She then said, "How old is Daddy?"
My response....."He's 39 years old...."
Her eyes got real big and she said, "WHOA!"
Poor Damon....you'll always be my sexy old man!
Thank you for making my b-day memorable. :)
Last night, Ava asked me...."So Mama...how old are you?"
My response..."I'm 29 yrs old today girl."
She then said, "How old is Daddy?"
My response....."He's 39 years old...."
Her eyes got real big and she said, "WHOA!"
Poor Damon....you'll always be my sexy old man!
Thank you for making my b-day memorable. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment