I'm going to try this. When I'm done...I'm tagging all my friends on my blog list to do it too! :)
Have fun ladies.
1-When I can't sleep, I have to get up and surf the net. I know it is bad, but sometimes it is the only "me" time I get and I enjoy the peace and quiet.
2-This may not be interesting, but it is true.
I wear my husband's boxers all the time. He gives them to me when they don't fit him anymore. Oh yea--if I see a pair of his that has a hole, I rip them! :) Then--I lay them on his chair and he gets a surprise when he tries to wear them. It's my sweet gesture to get him to go buy himself some new boxers. I find this insanely hilarious and therapeutic as I'm ripping! :)
3-I drink my skim milk out of a frozen beer mug. I can't drink it out of a regular cup b/c I want it to be extremely cold. If it sits out for 2 seconds too long, I can't drink it.
When I eat cereal, I can't talk to anyone or do anything besides eat it. I can't stand to think that my cereal will get soggy or that my milk will get hot. (I know .... I'm weird!)
4-I love to scare people. I do not like to be scared though. I get very upset if someone scares me. How strange is that?
5-I love flying. I love being so close to God. Every time I fly, I pray and ask God to take care of me. I get a sense of satisfaction knowing that I am so close to Heaven and my Nana.
6-I miss teaching so much. I yearn for my own classroom again. I miss those sweet innocent children who love to come to school and tell me about their happy/sad/exciting moments in their lives. I love to see the light bulb go off when they learn something new. I love to see my students grow. I love loving children. All children.
7-I could eat salad every single day if I had it available. I just love it so much.
I could drink Dt. Dr. Pepper all day long too. I only allow myself 2 a day. I get so excited when it is time to crack open that bottle. I can't drink it out of the bottle though. I have to have a cup w/ lots and lots of ice.
8-One too many....but, I have this on my mind right now.
I HATE ALCOHOLISM!!!!! If I could find a cure for it, I would. I just wish I understood it more instead of hating it so much. It is tearing my life apart. (Not me physically.... me emotionally b/c someone I love more than life itself is an alcoholic.) I just wish he would *see* the other side and know that I'd do anything I could to help him stay sober. Why does it have to hurt so much? Why does he have to be addicted? Why can't he quit for me? For his grandchildren? For Allison & Josh? Why am I going to be a child w/out a father b/c of this addiction? Why am I going to have to go through life sad, depressed, angry all b/c of some stupid drink? Why?
OK.....now it time for my friends to get started. Tag, your it! :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





3 comments:
It's OK Emily. You got the cereal/milk obsession from me. I hope you don't start thinking you have to take a bath every morning and every night also. What if you start feeling the urge to have a new pillow case each night? Like some of your family members. LOL
Mama--you are tooooo much!
Yes, you are right, we are JUST ALIKE!
That is a good thing though. :)
I love you.
Hey Emily, I've been checking out your blog. hope you don't mind. It's great! don't you just love blogging? You should check out mine if you have time. :)
http://www.xanga.com/tripleAkindofday
Post a Comment