Yesterday out of the blue, she looked at me and said, "So, I guess you haven't thought anymore about having more babies, have you?"
To say that I was stunned is an understatement. Where does she get this stuff?
***************************************************************************************
This morning I was singing something and Ava said, "Would you quit singing that already Mom?"
***************************************************************************************
Ava calls Dawson "The Truck Man" b/c he loves all things trucks!
***************************************************************************************
Tonight during dinner she asked for some "sauce" for her chicken. She was talking back and forth w/ Damon.....
Ava: I need some sauce please.
Damon: Out in la la land.....
Ava: I need some sauce please.
Me: DAMON! She needs some sauce.
Damon: What sauce?????
Ava directed to her father: "Don't you know the rules of this house?"
***She likes bbq sauce w/ her chicken. She thought her father should have known this little interesting fact. Needless to say---I was snickering and Damon was simmering.
************************************************************************************
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment