I'm praying that he is just teething & it is nothing more serious.
He has been so fussy lately.
Which in turns makes me cranky.
That is NOT good.
Because when Mama ain't happy, well....you know the saying.
He's been telling me uh-uh (no) to everything.
He won't eat.
He will barely drink.
I wish I had his problem.
I eat all the time.
Hence the reason I can't lose weight.
I think he may be teething.
Runny nose.
Crying.
Waking up at night.
Drooling.
Did I say drooling?
Teething is a big pain.
Why does it have to hurt so bad?
Ava's been really great lately.
She loves school.
Loves her teachers.
I love these school days too.
Gives me a break in a sense from the same old same old.
I do miss her though.
It is much quieter around this house when she is gone.
Except when Dawson starts his tantrums.
Yep, he's already started them!
I wonder where he learned that from!! (AHEM....Ava)
Maybe his teeth will hurry up and cut through so that I'll have my sweet little boy back.
I'm waiting!!!!!
Until then, it's Motrin/Tylenol for Dawson & Dt. Dr. Pepper for Mama.
Ahhh the joys of motherhood!
I wouldn't change it for the world.
Except the teething part.
Did I mention that Dawson is teething and he is EXTREMELY cranky?
He has been so fussy lately.
Which in turns makes me cranky.
That is NOT good.
Because when Mama ain't happy, well....you know the saying.
He's been telling me uh-uh (no) to everything.
He won't eat.
He will barely drink.
I wish I had his problem.
I eat all the time.
Hence the reason I can't lose weight.
I think he may be teething.
Runny nose.
Crying.
Waking up at night.
Drooling.
Did I say drooling?
Teething is a big pain.
Why does it have to hurt so bad?
Ava's been really great lately.
She loves school.
Loves her teachers.
I love these school days too.
Gives me a break in a sense from the same old same old.
I do miss her though.
It is much quieter around this house when she is gone.
Except when Dawson starts his tantrums.
Yep, he's already started them!
I wonder where he learned that from!! (AHEM....Ava)
Maybe his teeth will hurry up and cut through so that I'll have my sweet little boy back.
I'm waiting!!!!!
Until then, it's Motrin/Tylenol for Dawson & Dt. Dr. Pepper for Mama.
Ahhh the joys of motherhood!
I wouldn't change it for the world.
Except the teething part.
Did I mention that Dawson is teething and he is EXTREMELY cranky?





2 comments:
Hi Emily,
I'm sorry Dawson is in pain with teething and is so irritable. Maybe he's cutting jaw teeth early-they seem to take longer to come through b/c of size. Hopefully his teeth will break through and he'll be back to himself soon. I hope so for all of you.
May I be the first to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?! What do yo have planned for Sunday?
I love you-Mom
Nothing really Mama.
We are thinking of going to Ava's preschool church, FUMC for Sunday service to see if we like it. Then, we'll go to a Japanese Steakhouse b/c I get a free meal!
I love you too Mama.
I'll call you today!
Post a Comment