You all know I don't eat red meat....well, today I thought I'd try a ham roll-up w/ cheese and mayo. I'm eating it and thinking that it was OK and all of the sudden Ava opens up her roll-up to show me "blood" from the ham. I literally *almost* lost it. She thought it was funny. I did not.
Ahhh my girl. She keeps me on my toes.
********************************************************************************
Check out this picture that my friend Leah made for me. Well, I took the picture, she just made it "better" using Photoshop. I need Photoshop. If it creates miracles like this.....oh my. Where do I buy it?
She lightened my eyes, lightened my teeth (dang sweet tea!), took off some imperfections, and put a black background. How cool is this? Thanks my friend! You rock! :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





3 comments:
i shoulda spent more time on that black background! LOL!
Just beautiful-I wish I knew Leah too! Mom
Oh Mama--You'd LOVE Leah! :)
Post a Comment