Ava knows that "Burger King" is Burger King, yet she calls it Hamburger King!
Ava's pretend sisters are Lucy, Lulu, and Cha-Cha and she tells us very imaginative stories about all three.
She told me today that she wants to be a teacher (made my heart skip a beat w/ pride) when she gets "big" and that Dawson will be a police officer when he is older.
She loves loves loves Hello Kitty! :) Her b-day cake will be Hello Kitty and she is literally counting down the days. LOL
Every few minutes she tells us a new story about one of her friends. These are "pretend" friends and some of the stories she makes up are sad, funny, weird, silly, or they just don't make any sense. I love the ones where she'll say, "Mommy--my friend Jeremiah (or any of the other 100 names) wants dessert and I do too!"
She came home from school yesterday and told me that she has a new best friend. She was as serious as a heart attack, no smiling, no laughing, nothing. Guess her friend's name?
Holly Smelly Ankles (I promise you.....)
I have no clue where she gets these tales. They sure are funny though.
I am very proud of Ava. Her teacher came to me yesterday and said that Ava is very smart. She has told me this numerous times and it makes me so proud. We went to the library yesterday to get her some books and she can read all of them. Every where we go, she says, "Look Mom....that says...." I am thrilled for her and I hope her love of reading continues forever.
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment