Thursday, August 28, 2008

I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Let it be known that my husband did this to me.

Although I am very proud of myself,

I am wishing now that maybe I shouldn't have tried to do so much in one "standing."

I'm sure he will be very surprised when he finds out that in fact I did get pictures of this amazing gesture.

Some might not have even thought to get their camera, but you know me.

I love to document everything.

Maybe *some* things shouldn't be documented.

That's OK though. I love my husband so much that I wanted to show him through pictures.

He'll be so proud. I bet he'll even look at these pictures over and over again.

Without further ado......

Oh yeah--I pushed my way through the whole thing!

!!!!! Go Emily, Go Emily, Go Emily !!!!!



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Get your mind out of the gutter!!! :)
I cut the grass for my handsome man to surprise him.
He's in Hilton Head right now and he will be home tomorrow.
He works so hard to provide such a wonderful life for us.
I thought I'd do something special for him.
I love you honey!


LOL....Honey, I went back over the tracks! Sorry.



This is just a part of the back yard. We really need to sod it.

Thank you honey for all you do!
Maybe this will be one less thing you'll have to worry about.....
I love you!

0 comments: