Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm late.

No, not w/ my period (Damon better be HAPPY a/b that!!!!), but w/ Tuesday's Tell All. This week is "sound."

Ahhhh.....the joys of motherhood. Don't you just love hearing a screaming baby all night long? I don't. I'm not one to use CIO (cry it out) w/ my babies, but for the last 3 nights, we have resorted to this w/ Dawson. Our boy is 16 mths old now and he has NEVER one time slept through the night. YAWN!!!!
He wants to sleep w/ Mama and Daddy and nurse anywhere from 2-3 times a night. Well, Damon and I are having to put a stop to this. We need sleep. It is making us like zombies and we aren't performing well in our "jobs."
If Dawson isn't screaming, he is constantly saying "MAMA." (Yes, that is a screaming Mama.)
It is also bad right now b/c I *think* he is getting sick. He is definitely teething and now he has a bad cough and runny nose. This makes for a cranky boy and an even crankier mommy.
Pray for us. Pray for him. Pray for my sanity. Pray for my boobies. I don't want to nurse anymore during the night.....only before bed and in the morning. This is so hard.
Who said raising kids was easy? Can I smack them now?
Ok...off it pick up my crying boy who has been awake most of the night and up for good since 6:00am.

0 comments: