Here are some pictures of our babies. Dawson loves to climb....and he is making me very nervous. Ava is much better. No more benadryl. :) Thank you Jesus. I am so proud of these two babies. Their love for one another takes my breath away. Dawson's eyes light up when he sees his sister. Ava is so protective and caring towards Dawson. They love one another so much. I hope their relationship always stays this close. If it is anything like my brother and I or my sister and I, their relationship will be awesome, loving, encouraging, exciting, funny, and most of all----protective of one another. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you God for my babies. Thank you Damon for giving me the best children in the world.



Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment