Do you have silly quirks that are only unique to you?
I do! Damon thinks I'm really w-e-i-r-d!
Here are some of them. You be the judge.....
~I can't stand milk to be left out of the refrigerator for ANY time. For instance, when I get my cereal, I have to eat it right then. No one should talk to me b/c I'm afraid my milk will get hot. If I drink milk out of a cup, it has to be a frozen beer mug from our freezer.
~I'm obsessed w/ cleanliness. Hands must be washed ALL THE TIME, no shoes in our house, no bare feet on hotel floors, hand sanitizer everywhere. I have 3 of them in my car. When I was teaching, I could be in the middle of a lesson and w/out skipping a beat, I'd walk over and sanitize my hands. I did this constantly!
~When I order drinks @ a restaurant, I order my drink and a cup of ice. I HAVE to have my drink cold. If not, I will not drink it.
~I live from my calendar. If it isn't on my calendar, it will not get done.
~When I hear Mexican music, it puts me in the mood to eat Mexican food.
~When the sun is out, the weather is a little warm (not too hot)....I crank up my music and roll my windows down in the car. I love to sing as loud and dance as crazy as I can. (Ava loves to bob her head too!) Ahhhh.....perfect feeling.
~I get so excited about lunch b/c I can finally have my Diet Dr. Pepper.
~If someone else is eating and I am not, I can't sit in the room w/ them b/c I can't stand smacking, crunching, or hearing someone eat.
~I can't stand to hear someone blow their nose. YUCK!
Am I weird or what? :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





2 comments:
I can indeed verify the weirdness. She only scratched the surface.
Thanks honey! :)
Post a Comment