Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why do I blog?

I've had a few people ask why I blog.....
My answer?

I wanted a place to keep a running log of my day-to-day activities w/ my kids, my joys, my happiness, my sadness, etc. I wanted somewhere nice that my kids could refer to and read all about our journeys. When I die, I want people to be able to look back and read about how much I loved God, my husband, my children, and my family.

I want my babies to see pictures of our family throughout the years. I want them to know that I lived for THEM! Even if they make me nervous sometimes.....and I feel as if I'm struggling.......I still love them more than life. My children mean everything to me. Every decision I make, I ALWAYS think about how it will affect my babies. I want them to *read* about how much I loved their daddy and about what a wonderful man he is for our immediate family.

Lastly, I wanted a place to write. I love to express myself through my writings and now I have the perfect opportunity to "let it all hang out!"

May this blog be a reminder of my love for my family. May it speak to those who I love when I'm gone and can't speak anymore. May it give peace and comfort to those who I love. May my children know how much I love them. May their lives be a reflection of my love for them.

0 comments: