Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graduation Day(s)!

Tuesday Tell All says to talk about graduation days...
I have three degrees, yes that is right....3 of them! I have my Associates in Early Childhood Education from Georgia Perimeter College, my Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education from Mercer University, and my Masters of Science (in Education (Reading and Literacy)) from Walden University. :)

Here are some pictures of my graduation day from Mercer University. Look how little Ava was.....my Daddy/brother/Mom/Step-father/Damon and Ava came to watch me graduate. I am so happy that they got to spend such a special moment w/ me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Recently, Damon/Dawson/and I flew to Texas for my graduation from Walden. It was such a special day for me. I'm sad my family couldn't be there, but I totally understand that it was too far to travel. Here are some wonderful memories from that day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Both of these graduation days are so incredibly special to me. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my Daddy (Thanks for my Bachelors!!!!!), my Mom (Thanks for ALL of your prayers), and my husband. Damon encouraged me and always stood behind me to do my best. Thanks babe!

I'm not done though. I'm going to get my Specialists degree soon. I love school and I'll forever be a student. Learning is so much fun. I love it!

0 comments: