Check out this cute site....
http://tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/
Here is my list for today.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................I don't have one.
2. Your significant other?.......................Sleeping
3. Your hair?....................................Needs to be colored.....
4. Your mother? ................................Beautiful, sweet, loving, the BEST!!!!
5. Your father?..................................Funny, handsome, the BEST!!!!, loves his grandkids
6. Your favorite thing?..........................Cheese, chocolate, Mexican food
7. Your dream last night?........................Don't remember....took an Advil PM
8. Your favorite drink...........................Dt. Dr. Pepper, H2O
9. Your dream/goal?..............................To be the BEST mother, christian, friend, daughter, wife, etc I can be!
10. The room you're in?..........................D's office
11. Your children?.....................................Sleeping peacefully
12. Your fear?...................................Dying and leaving my children w/out a mother.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........Teaching again, loving my babies, taking vacations w/ my sweet husband, laughing, happy
14. Where were you last night?...................Pilates class @ the gym, home watching American Idol
15. What you're not?.............................Mean spirited
16. Muffins......................................Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?.................IPod
18. Where you grew up?........................... SC & Georgia
19. What you read last........................Andrew Morton's new biography on Tom Cruise (Weird)
20. What are you wearing?........................Ugly PJs
21. Your TV?.....................................is small.....
22. Your pets?...................................Ewwww....we don't have any....can't stand the hair or smell
23. Your computer? ..............................Isn't hooked up to the internet.... I use Damon's computer
24. Your life?...................................Is perfect!
25. Your mood?...................................Tired, happy, sad---Damon goes out of town tonight
26. Missing someone?.............................My sweet Nana ( I miss her terribly!)
27. Your car?....................................Pacifica
28. Something you're not wearing?................Bra
29. Favorite Store?..............................CVS, Goodwill, Dollar Tree, Kohl's
30. Your summer?.................................Will be wonderful....vacations.....lots of laughs......spending time w/ Damon and kids.
31. Like someone?................................Myself of course! I love my husband!!!!
32. Your favorite color?.........................Teal
33. Last time you laughed........................Yesterday
34. Last time you cried?.........................A few days ago.....whenever I think about Nana.
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment