that Mr. Boy is a true Mama's boy? Seriously, he is such a sweetie boy, but lately he only wants mama. Honestly though, he's been this way his whole life. He loves his Daddy (a lot)....don't get me wrong, but honey please....if Mama is around, you better move away....this boy is going to find me. I think that is why he isn't walking (all the time) yet, b/c he always wants to be in my arms.
Being a SAHM, I know kids get really attached to the parent, but this is bad. :) I can't leave him w/ anyone w/out him screaming (well, Uncle Josh is his favorite....he'd stay overnight w/ him, but unfortunately, Uncle Josh can't nurse!!!). He will go and be fine w/ anyone as long as I'm in the room and he can see me.
Over the weekend, I left him w/ Daddy to go to the gym. He cried, but did fine (@ least Daddy told me that.....maybe he was pulling my leg b/c he didn't want me to worry). We went to church on Sunday and I put him in the nursery and he cried the whole time. Yesterday I had a BodyStep class @ the gym and I left Ava & Dawson in the nursery. OH MY GOODNESS...as soon as we walked in the door, he started screaming. His cries were pitiful. His arms were raised up to me as the lady told me to go on. My heart broke. I called Damon @ home and asked him to come and get the kids. He did and all was well.....until I got home and the clingy stuff begins again.
At home, he sleeps w/ us....can't stand to be away from Mama. He starts out in his own bed, but around 1:00am he joins us. If I move, he moves. If I get up to use the bathroom, he wakes up and screams. If I wake up early in the morning for time alone, he wakes up. I'm just at a loss.
Dawson is such a sweetheart. Everyone and I mean everyone loves him. I just don't know what to do. I can't stand him crying like this. Ava tires so hard to comfort him (bless her heart), but during these situations, he can't be comforted until he sees me again.
Is it teething? Is it separation anxiety? Is it that he is a true Mama's boy and needs me? Is he spoiled? Is he getting sick?
I love my babies so much, but this Mama needs a break every now and then. The gym is my outlet. Now what do I do? Keep trying and praying?
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





1 comments:
Didn't I warn you about the mama's boy thing? it's HARD I know but now that Ethan is 4 I really enjoy or snuggle times. :-)
Post a Comment