We are here!!!
Our flights over were nice, relaxing, and tight! We flew US Air out here to Hawaii and let me just say that I hope the planes flying home are a little bigger. Even I had trouble w/ being cramped. Poor Damon.....it was hilarious though. :) Seeing him cramped gave us a few laughs!!!
Our first day here was a very long day. Karen and Ray (our sister in law and brother in law) made us stay up to acclimate to Hawaii time. Needless to say, by the time our heads hit the bed, we had been up 24 hours. I was out cold within a matter of seconds.
We were welcomed to Hawaii with a beautiful lei and what looked like a "buck eye" necklace for Damon. Ray asked me as he was placing the lei around my neck, "Have you ever been lei'd?" Well, as a matter of fact---yes I have! ;-)
Anyways---we brought w/ us the Georgia flood. It was quite funny....LOTS of rain as soon as we landed.
We walked around and enjoyed the scenery of Hickam Air Force Base (where they live) and had a wonderful dinner. The laughs we are sharing together are priceless. I love them so much.
Damon woke up at 6:00am on Saturday morning to bike ride w/ Ray. Ray, his AF buddy, and Damon took a 20 mile bike ride. HOLY CRAP! I can't even imagine. Maybe I'll get brave and ride w/ Damon around the base at least once. :)
We went to breakfast and ate outside right by the water. We are right next to the airport and the restaurant was located in the landing area for commercial planes. It was sooo neat to watch HUGE airplanes flying right over us. We also had some very HUNGRY birds swooping in on us....I screamed a lot. (Josh and Allison---yes, I had people looking at me.....LOL)
Our day consisted of visiting China Man's Hat , Pali Lookout, Punch Bowl Cemetery, International Market, a wonderful restaurant, Wakiki Beach, and back home for a delicious dinner.
We are absolutely loving the beautiful state of Hawaii. Everyone should come here once in their lifetime. There is nothing like it anywhere else. :)
I wish I could post pictures....I brought the wrong camera that coordinates w/ Damon's computer. Oh well---just be ready to view 1,000 pictures when I get home. Seriously. We are taking pictures like crazy. We definitely look like tourists. That's OK.....I'm loving it!!! :)
Until next time....Aloha!
Em & Damon
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment