Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 3 in Paradise!

Today was a wonderful day. Damon and I woke up early and walked around the base....~2 miles. We saw lots of airplanes coming in and a HUGE Army ship. It is so neat being on base and seeing all of these neat things.

After a scrumptious breakfast of homemade scones w/ lots of creme, we headed out to begin our day touring Hawaii.

We hiked up Diamond Head.....went to Hanauma Bay....saw a beautiful rainbow.....and went to the Blow Hole. We had a great day. Damon got a little burned (red neck) and I sure got my work out in today. :)

We love being in paradise. Seriously---it is perfect here. Beautiful. Peaceful. Serene. Magical. Lovely. Relaxing. Perfect!!!!

Tomorrow has lots of fun adventures in store as well. First before anything---we are going for a bike ride. NOT 20 miles like Damon rode, but more like 5 *maybe.* :) We are enjoying our time together so very much.

Lots of hugs and kisses! I love it. :-)

0 comments: