Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our last 2 days in Hawaii....

I love keeping track of everything we've done in Hawaii. One day we'll look back and be able to reminisce about all the fun things we did while here.

Saturday was so fun. We spent the day at the
Polynesian Cultural Center. What an amazing experience.....we saw different islands and cultures of Polynesia. We paid for the VIP treatment. It was great.

We saw different cultures, went to a luau, and saw a wonderful show; Ha Breath of Life! What a treat.

During our luau, the emcee asked if there were anyone celebrating their anniversary....well, b/c we took this trip for our 10th wedding anniversary, I raised my hand.


***Note to self---don't raise your hand anymore! LOL ***

She brought up the 15 couples who raised their hands....on stage....to talk....on the
microphone....kiss one another....and then *gasp* DANCE!!!! They sang a song and we got to dance together on stage in front of about 500 + people.

It was so sweet. We did love it....and....we even kissed on stage!!! :)
(Damon told me next time to not raise my hand for things.....I think he was just embarrassed!)
BTW-when I told her through the microphone how long we'd been married, she looked at me and said, "Oh my gosh---you look so young....." Made this girl feel really good! :)

Today, Sunday, has been a day of relaxation. We've had great conversations w/ Karen and our time is flying by. I appreciate Karen and Ray allowing us to stay here w/ them. We love them sooo much and have had a wonderful time here.

I also want to thank my Papa Campbell---he gave me a long list of stuff to do while in Hawaii. We did almost everything that he suggested. I appreciate him giving us an itenerary. Papa Campbell--you rock!!!! Your coconut syrup is on its way home!!! I hope you enjoy it.

We leave here in about 7 hours. We will be able to see our babies tomorrow afternoon. To say I am excited is a huge understatement. I am thrilled. I seriously hope I can contain myself on the plane rides.

Hawaii will be missed....but....we miss our babies more. For that reason, we are headed home! Thank you Lord for a wonderful trip. Please get us home safely to our babies.

0 comments: