We made it!!!!
This was on the back of the ladies' shirt who was sitting in front of me on the train ride. It is so true!
J
This place was so cool....they bring you the food raw and you get to cook it. The grill is sooooooo hot!
This was a market that you shopped for anything....it was all outside and trees covered the entire area.
Our waiter took this shot of us...I wish you could see more of the beautiful sunset. It was amazing!
The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen in my life. The waiter told us he lives there and see it 365 days a year and that particular night was the best he'd ever saw. Our special anniversary dinner....ahhhh.....
This is a place my Papa told us to eat at b/c he and my Nana used to eat here all the time. It brought a FLOOD of memories back for me. The food was awesome.
There is a tradition in Hawaii where you put a flower on one side of your head...one for being married and one for being single...I hope I got it right!
My food....I gave most of it to Damon though. The chicken had bones and I couldn't get over the purple bread. I ate salad and fresh pineapple....it was sooo good.





0 comments:
Post a Comment