I've been writing down all the cute and funny things Ava & Dawson are saying. They seriously keep us laughing all the time. Sit back and enjoy!
Ava's funnies.....
- One day Ava was jumping on the bed at a hotel (we are allowed to do that at hotels....NOT at our house)...anyways, she stopped jumping and said, "Oh my gosh...my heart is beating!"
- Recently while brushing her hair in a hurry she said to me in a very teenager-ish voice...."Mom-You are going to be beautiful and I'm going to be bald!" I guess I was doing it a little rough. Bless her heart!
- We were at Kohl's one day and a man tried going in the ladies bathroom totally by mistake.....Ava said to me..."Wow... I guess he can't spell M E N."
- Ava was sick w/ strep recently and I was doing all I could to get her to take a nap b/c I was soooo tired. I told her that God wanted her to nap when she was sick b/c it helps her body to heal and she looked at me and said, "Well, why are you going to nap then?"
- One day I overheard Ava telling Dawson.... "Holler if you hear me!" (This was said in a sing songy voice....)
- One night at dinner Mr. Damon :) was saying something funny using his dry sense of humor and Ava said to me, "Why do you like him?" I guess she didn't like his joke! Then Dawson did something that I *guess* she didn't like and she said, "And why do you even like that mean boy?"
Dawson funnies.......
- Ava was instructing Dawson to do something one day when she said to him, "Come on up big old boy." He looked at her and said, "No...don't say that word to me!"
- I told Dawson to say I"M A BIG BOY.....he looked at me very seriously and said, "No Mommy...I a baby."
- Dawson says to us all the time...."You talking to me?"
- When he wants to know what something is he'll say, "What's that thang?"
- We were at the grocery store and the check out lady was taking a while to finish up her previous customer when my boy said very clear and very loud....."Hurry up people....I'm tired!"
- I love it when we are anywhere (outside, store(s), church, park, friend's house, etc)....Dawson sees people and he'll loudly say, "Hey people!" or "Hey dude." Needless to say we get a lot of smiles and hellos!
I love this age. I love my babies. I love my life! God is so good. :)





1 comments:
I have a girl quoting Tupac Shakur and a son that has a Brooklyn attitude..... no wonder there is rarely a dull moment.
Post a Comment