Thursday, August 20, 2009

Look what I've been up to!!! Our bedroom is finished!


My mother in law made this quilt and pillow for us. I love it so much!



How true is this? We have all we do b/c we fell in love. Thanks Michele for this beautiful frame!


I love this!!!!!

I still need to put something under this collage....and in the corner. I'm thinking some type of pretty light fixture hanging from the ceiling.....we shall see.

We will be purchasing the other end table soon. For some reason they only sell one w/ the bedroom package.




LOL...I guess I should have stopped the fan so you could see how beautiful it is. I love it!!!


My mom gave this to me. It reminds us of our Nana in Heaven. We can only imagine that she puts her arms out and enjoys the beautiful birds. She loved birds so much. We miss her tremendously! I look at this each day and I'm reminded of her.

0 comments: