Our girl. She is pretty funny. Loves to make people laugh. Loves to get a rise out of me. Loves to be the center of attention for our family.
On vacation in Hilton Head, I wanted a picture of us and the following few pictures are what she did during our "photo shoot!" I kept saying "AVA...do it right this time!"
She thought she'd be funny and look at her expression(s) in all of these.....
I love her!
My mom says I was the SAME way as a child.
I guess she learned from the best.
On vacation in Hilton Head, I wanted a picture of us and the following few pictures are what she did during our "photo shoot!" I kept saying "AVA...do it right this time!"
She thought she'd be funny and look at her expression(s) in all of these.....
I love her!
My mom says I was the SAME way as a child.
I guess she learned from the best.
I decided to get in on the action. These two are us both being silly........I tricked her in this first one!
FINALLY!!! Still somewhat of a "fake" smile, but cute nonetheless.





1 comments:
Madelynne was doing the same thing to me yesterday! I wanted to choke her but, I didn't...all you can do is laugh. What nutty kids we have!
Post a Comment