This was the night before school started. I bought Ava a special book to read that night. She loved it!
Saying goodbye to her babies. She told them she'd be gone all day, but as soon as she got home, she'd get them out and love on them!
*****Funny story....I walked Ava into school on her first day (and all of her first week) and as we were walking down the hall....IT HIT ME! I was sending my baby off to big school. I had been fine all week before. Sad, but totally fine. Ready for this adventure.
Before I knew it the tears were flowing. I could barely walk in her room for crying so much (not boo hooing, just tears....LOTS of tears). Get this, I was crying so much I couldn't even speak to her teachers. It was ugly crying too. You know the type when your face looks ugly. :(
Her teacher saw me and said, "Oh honey--I'm sorry. I have 3 kids so I know what you are going through." She told Ava to give me some hugs and when Ava saw me, she looked straight at me and said, "OH MY GOSH! Stop it! You are embarrassing me!!!"
Only Ava. Only our child would say that.....I'm telling you, she is a 15 year old in a 5.5 year old body. I'll remember that funny story until the day I die. :)
I could only take on picture. The one above.....all I could do was smile and hold up the camera. I barely got out I love you and have a good day.
I cried myself all the way to work.
Before I knew it the tears were flowing. I could barely walk in her room for crying so much (not boo hooing, just tears....LOTS of tears). Get this, I was crying so much I couldn't even speak to her teachers. It was ugly crying too. You know the type when your face looks ugly. :(
Her teacher saw me and said, "Oh honey--I'm sorry. I have 3 kids so I know what you are going through." She told Ava to give me some hugs and when Ava saw me, she looked straight at me and said, "OH MY GOSH! Stop it! You are embarrassing me!!!"
Only Ava. Only our child would say that.....I'm telling you, she is a 15 year old in a 5.5 year old body. I'll remember that funny story until the day I die. :)
I could only take on picture. The one above.....all I could do was smile and hold up the camera. I barely got out I love you and have a good day.
I cried myself all the way to work.





0 comments:
Post a Comment