Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ava Faith's preschool graduation



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great dress...I think I would wear it. Does it come in my size? lol Really it is cute! She looks like she's going to prom.

Anonymous said...

Your children are so precious. Ava looks so grown up. I love your little "tree hugger"!

Anonymous said...

Wow look at the teeth on the little guy! GRRRRRR

Mom said...

Emily,

Ava looked beautiful in her pictures!!!!!!!!! She looks like a model and it made me cry because I missed everything, and because she's growing up and is no longer a baby!

I loved the picture you held up that was made at the preschool. You're right, it was one of the best yet.

Hey, Damon's looking good at 40!

My little girl looked really pretty too! You and Ava look so much alike. It's funny though, she doesn't look as much like you did at her age, but she looks like you do now. You should have been twins!

I love you - Mom