Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ladies Night, oh how I love them!






I needed a girls night out---BAD! Damon leaves on Tuesday for Alaska and I'll be w/ the kids until Friday evening by myself. Dawson started getting sick on Friday night and it carried through yesterday and today. I started getting sick yesterday afternoon after a b-day party that Ava attended. I slept for 2 hours and then got up and got ready. I had a fever and was so sore. I seriously thought I had the flu. I perservered and I am so glad I did. I had a blast last night. I went out w/ Staci, Melinda, Rebekah, Penny, and Jennifer. We had so much fun at Amici's, Scoops, and a neat little store that had REALLY weird things! :):):)
I have a feeling we'll be hanging out together for a very long time!
Thanks for the laughs ladies. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I'm totally jealous!! I wish I would have come. I almost did but, at the last minute went to the reception. :( I hate making grown up decisions!