It was time.
I was so sick of never fixing my hair.
Always rushing out the door w/ wet hair and a pony tail.
What ever happened to me fixing my hair in the mornings?
OH YES!
Kids!!!
So--I decided I was tired of looking "boring" and feeling "ugly...."
I asked Janice to cut it short and dye it dark.
I hope you like the new Emily.
If not, keep it to yourself! :) lol
If you do---let me know! :):):)
I was so sick of never fixing my hair.
Always rushing out the door w/ wet hair and a pony tail.
What ever happened to me fixing my hair in the mornings?
OH YES!
Kids!!!
So--I decided I was tired of looking "boring" and feeling "ugly...."
I asked Janice to cut it short and dye it dark.
I hope you like the new Emily.
If not, keep it to yourself! :) lol
If you do---let me know! :):):)
My niece Casidy and I





1 comments:
I really love it!!
You have always looked better with short hair!!
Post a Comment