Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

I have so many people asking about what is going on, how we are doing, where we've been , etc......

  • Daddy comes home on Saturday. We are very excited. We know that the road ahead of him will be incredibly long and hard, but we are positive that he can do it. Continue to pray for him and his strength to become ---someone new and strong--- who he wants so bad to be. He can do this.
  • I'm so happy to be working just one job now. I've been at Daddy's office for almost a month now and it is showing in my stress level. My poor kids (and Damon) are the innocent victims of my rants and raves. I'm just glad that *hopefully* life will get back to normal soon. :)
  • Ava continues to do great in school. She is an amazingly great reader. She loves school and has so many friends. (We are still working on having great behavior days at school.....she's been doing so well lately.)
  • Dawson is getting bigger. He is beginning to say more. He does great at preschool and enjoys his time w/ all of his friends. He loves doing art projects and putting them on the refrigerator at home.
  • I'm excited to have a "girlfriend night" on Thursday. We are going to eat some great food and have good conversations w/ no kids. I can't wait!!!!
  • We are headed to Disney on Ice Friday. The kids (well, Ava...) are stoked. I am too....I love family days. Damon is going too....I'm sure he is jumping up and down w/ excitement!!! :):):):)
Damon and I need a date night so bad.......maybe, just maybe we'll get away together soon. We miss our private times and those special moments of holding hands and actually speaking together w/out being interrupted. Ahhh......it's OK though. We know one day our babies will be bigger and will not *need* us anymore.

Bless you all. We hope to see you all very soon. :)

0 comments: