Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ava & I are headed to FL tomorrow.

Josh, Janice, Ava & I are headed to St. Petersburg Florida to see Daddy again. We are leaving early tomorrow morning and should get there after lunch sometime. Daddy is so excited to see us again. He is doing really well. Learning tons of great information and has a totally new attitude about life. I am just ecstatic over his positive changes.

Enjoy some pictures of Allison, Josh, and my trip down to FL 2 weeks ago. We had the best time together. We needed to be together w/ our Daddy so much. Lots of learning, loving, and healing taking place.


Eating w/ the family beach side.

We walked to the beach to check it out. It was a perfect day....sunny, breezy, cool, perfect!


Self-portrait to show Damon and kids the white sandy beach.


My Daddy and me....


My beautiful sister! "Do you have hash browns?"

For some reason I wanted hushpuppies w/ my salad this particular night. Instead of asking for hushpuppies @ a seafood restaurant, I asked if she had "hash browns." When the waitress looked at my funny, I said--"Oh I just saw someone carry them out to another table. " I then looked at her funny for not having "hash browns" (hushpuppies) at a seafood restaurant.
I found "hushpuppies" on the menu and said, "See you have them...." We all got a laugh b/c I was saying hash browns, but totally thinking hush puppies. That lady thought I was crazy and I thought she was crazy. My family just laughed at me like always. What can I say?


Silly Daddy and Emily


My wonderful brother--Josh and me

Daddy and his girls....

The weather and trees in St. Pete Beach is wonderful.
Daddy keeps saying that if he was single w/ no family, he'd stay there b/c it is perfect. I'm just glad he has loved his environment for the last 3 weeks.
Continue to pray for him. He needs it as well as his kids. It's a long, hard road.....but, Daddy is determined. We are so proud!!!!

1 comments:

Fawn said...

I am so happy to see these pictures, Em! Your daddy is looking wonderful and I pray that this is exactly what he needed. Have a safe trip and we'll miss you! But most of all, enjoy your time with your daddy! Hugs!