Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life comes @ you fast.

Life has been coming and coming so fast lately. I'm running, I swear I am. Thank goodness I am off of school (preschool) this week, because I am working at Daddy's office. It is so stressful there. I feel sad for Daddy and all that he had been going through.

Continue to pray for him please. He's recovering and I know he'll be a new man very soon. Here is a poem he's been saying that has new meaning to him. God is working in Daddy and I believe that pretty soon, God will have another name to write into his "Book of Life." Praise the Lord for that! I can't tell you how long I've been praying for this day to come.


God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr



0 comments: