Damon is dropping Ava off this morning at my Mom's house until Monday. He will continue his drive up to New Jersey. Dawson and I will fly in tomorrow morning and will spend the weekend w/ Damon in NY. It is a tradition that we have to go to West Point and watch Army play a football game. We love it and enjoy our time together.
I'm a tad bit worried about Mr. Boy though b/c for the past 4-5 days, he has been battling a fever, runny nose, ear pain, no sleep,etc. Yesterday he had his 2nd shot of Rocephin to try and kill any bacteria in his ears. (We did the shots b/c we are flying on Friday and I wanted his ear infections cleared before we take off.)
Last night was the first time in a week that he has slept through the night. Poor baby has been in so much pain. Now he's taking Benedryl, Tylenol, and drops that numb the ear from pain. Fingers crossed that he will be fine during our flights to and from ATL.
Ava is stoked to say the least. She is so happy to be staying w/ my mother. I know they will have a fantastic time together. I'm sure Ava will talk her ear off. Have fun Mama!!! :)
I can't wait to get home and show you all some pictures. Mr. Boy likes to play w/ my cord that attaches to my camera/computer. Needless to say, he was playing w/ it the other day and Damon thought it was his and packed it in his computer bag. Ahhhhhhh........I have SO MANY pictures I want to share.
Until then---enjoy these!
Miss Ava sporting a new outfit after one of her b-day parties. Notice the "fake" boo-boos? She had to wear matching band-aids w/ her Hello Kitty shirt. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment