Saturday, August 2, 2008

Critters around our house. Enjoy!





Oddly enough, I don't have any pictures of our birds or hummingbirds. Shoot!
Oh well, you get the drift. We have lots of animals at this new house.
The turkey scared me to death one day. I had no idea what that was........
The squirrels....well, lets just say---they are scared of Damon. He likes to yell @ them to scare them away. (Meanie!)
Those green lizards scare me to death. Sometimes they will be bright green, multicolored, brown, striped, polka dotted, pink, blue.....J/K. We usually slap the inside of the door before we open it, unless we feel frisky that particular day and want to chase a lizard inside the house.
Oh yea---the kitty is still hanging around. Unfortunately, we now have a big black mama cat coming around too. Hmmmmm......maybe I shouldn't have fed that cutie baby in the first place. I hope this doesn't turn into a cat farm.

Ahhhh.....for this non-animal lover living in the country....this is kinda fun. I wonder what type of animal we'll see next. GOD help me if it's a snake. We might just move again!


0 comments: