I can't believe I have been posting so much here. This is my 100th post. I hope you all have enjoyed my ramblings and pictures. My blog is sort of a "journal" in a sense to me. I am able to let it all hang out (if you will). I enjoy updating my blog so that my family can see exactly what we are doing on a day-to-day basis.
I was thinking of making something very special for my 100th post. This is a big deal. In school, we celebrate the 100th day of school, so here I'm celebrating my 100th post.
As if you don't already know enough about me already, I've decided to give ya just a little bit more.....Enjoy.
*************************************************************************************
10 Adjectives to describe me, Damon, Ava Faith & Dawson Ray:
Me: Happy, content, neurotic, hungry all the time, fun, dedicated, Christian, determined, independent yet so dependent on Damon, & silly
Damon: Funny, hard-working, sexy, focused, athletic, loving, goofy, persistent, very independent, extremely driven, & motivated (oops, 11)
Ava Faith: Wild, loving, friendly, full of energy, beautiful, aware, silly, nurturing, caring of feelings, & talkative
Dawson Ray: Lover, happy, paci freak, introvert, passive, shy, loves to laugh, loves all things "boy" (ie: construction, trucks, planes, dirt, etc), handsome, & smart
10 Places Damon and I have been together:
~Bermuda
~Canada
~New York (Adirondacks, Long Island and everywhere in between)
~Gatlinburg
~Hilton Head
~Myrtle Beach
~Georgia (Savannah, Tybee Island, Atlanta---ALL OVER)
~Charleston, South Carolina
~Vermont
~Florida (Epcot, beach, touristy stuff)
10 things I do not like:
***Someone making fun of others, smacking, whining, snakes, alcoholism, abuse of any kind (child, woman, animal, verbal, physical, emotional), yogurt, red meat, anything soggy, & cheaters
10 bills we pay:
***Child support, mortgage, gym membership, cell for Gabrielle, student loans, water, air/heat bill, 1 credit card (paid in full monthly!), groceries (on a budget), & car insurance/my car payment!
10 things that you don't know about me:
~I am a neurotic about wearing shoes in the house....we do not allow it, I clean the hair out of my hairbrush each time I use it, I wear a house coat even in the summer, I have to have "me" time or I will go insane, I use the bathroom (# 2) in the morning (like clockwork), I am extremely neat....hate clutter, I take about 25 pictures daily (sometimes more/sometimes less), I love to sleep, I live by my calendar....if it isn't on there, it doesn't get done, & I make myself a list daily of things that need to get done.
10 things that make me laugh:
*Tickling Ava & Dawson
*Pranks (not on me though!)
*My family when we are all together
*America's Funniest Home Videos
*My sister, brother & I messing w/ our daddy
*Aggravating Damon
*Scaring Damon
*Damon pretending to be a gymnast, hip hop dancer, talking on his blue tooth to no one......
*Listening to Ava & Dawson laughing
*My sister and I laughing w/ my mom
10 books I've read recently:
-Eat, Pray, Love (Elizabeth Gilbert)
-Plethora of kid books
-Us Weekly, People, In Touch, Southern Living, Family Fun, Cooking Light
-One Tuesday Morning (Karen Kingsbury)
-Evidence of Mercy, Justifiable Means, Ulterior Motives, Presumption of Guilt (Terri Blackstock)
-sTori Tellin (Tori Spelling)
-Louder than Words (Jenny McCarthy)
-All of Dave Ramsey's books.....(AWESOME!!!)
-The New Sugar Busters! (Steward, Andrews, Bethea, Balart)
-Colorado Weddings (Joyce Livingston)
************************************************************************************
There you have it! 100 things about me, myself, and well, me!
I hope you enjoyed this post!!!!
Happy blogging........happy reading......... :):):):):)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment